Welcome to Roxy Careers
If you are interested in exploring career opportunities with us, please email / fax us your detailed resume (including present and expected salaries) to:
Accountant/ Assistant Accountant
- Oversees the full sets of accounts prepared by Accounts Executive - AR, AP & GL
- Handle Singapore and Overseas accounts
- Ensure accounting records are maintained in accordance to FRS and all statutory requirements
- Timely submission of management reports with analysis write up
- Treasury management and Credit Control management
- Quarterly GST reporting
- Involve in preparation of budget/forecast
- Create and innovate new process for continuous improvement to current processes. Evaluate and improve areas of internal control weakness and inefficiency
- Liaising with auditor, tax agent, banker, lawyer and corporate secretary
- Other ad-hoc assignments as assigned
- Degree in Accountancy
- Candidate with working experience in Real Estate / Property Developer Company / Overseas accounts will be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years of relevant accounting experience at supervisory level
- With some audit experience will be an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, Word)
- Meticulous in numbers and documentation
- Independent and able to meet deadline
- Initiative, responsible, flexible, proactive and positive attitude
Contract terms - Permanent
- DESIGN STAGE / PRE-LAUNCH
- To oversee the design and pre-launch process from inception to completion.
- To appoint, liaise and manage vendors, surveyor, authorities for plans, submission, etc.
- To liaise with the Architect, Surveyors on all technical matters / letters required by URA / COH for the necessary approvals.
- To supervise the construction of the showflat and oversee the maintenance of the showflat during the sales period.
- To manage and liaise with the consultants for the preparation of drawings, calling for NSC Contracts, tender, permits, etc.
- To look into the encroachment of the existing structures and to resolve the issues with the parties involved.
- To liaise with the S&M department and consultants team on purchaser requests for finalization liaising with main contractor in advance before construction works commence on site.
POST CONSTRUCTION STAGE
- To ensure compliances to prevent any delay in the construction progress.
- To monitor and control the sequence /standard of construction to ensure faster construction and to control quality of finishes.
- To manage and monitor Property Executive (Contracts) in the timely procurement of the direct suppliers and PC Sum items and to control and minimized wastages.
- To attend site meetings and update the management on any key issues on site.
- To oversee and manage the QC/QM team in carrying out timely audit of the site during pre-TOP and post TOP follow up on defects and outstanding items.
DEFECTS LIABILTY AND MAINTENANCE PERIOD
- To manage and coordinate necessary documents ensuring that the TOP application and inspections are carried out smoothly.
- To monitor and co-ordinate with Assistant Manager / Executive (Property Management) on the defects inspection before the unit's is handle over to the purchaser.
- To establish the maintenance fee amount and setting up of the MCST account.
- To manage and oversee that the contractors and Suppliers, ensuring their fulfill of the contractual obligation under the DLP liability.
- To manage and support Asst Property Manager / Property Executive (Property Management) in liaising and coordinating with the managing agent / contractors for the handling over of the units.
VALUE ADD / OTHERS
- To assist the Director-Projects / Investment Team in evaluating the technical aspect of any new overseas sites / buildings.
- To be part of the oversea team in evaluating the Due Diligent (DD) reports submitted by the appointed consultants. To prepare the RFI lists and work with the consultants for the RFI reply and to prepare consolidated report on the DD and make the recommendation to the management.
- Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering, Architectural or Building Services.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience with Consultants, Developer or Contractors as a Project Manager.
- Independent, responsible and able to multi task work under tight timeline.
- Have good working attitude, a team player and experience in leading a team.
- 9am - 6pm, Monday - Friday
- Attractive working package.